2018 April Chapter Meeting
Save the date and join us for our April chapter meeting.
Date: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 starting at 12:00 p.m. and ending about 2:00 p.m.
Location: Nelson - Atkins Museum of Art, 4525 Oak Street, Kansas City, MO 64111
Bring a co-worker and join us for lunch, networking and culture, during our meeting at the Nelson Atkins Museum.
Cost: FREE for chapter members with paid CPCU Society dues
$20 for those with unpaid dues
We will eat lunch first at Rozzelle Court at 12pm. Our tour of Collections Highlights begins at 1pm. Directly following lunch, we will meet the docents in Kirkwood Hall next to Rozelle Court for the tour.
▪ Check in at the Info Desk in Bloch Lobby.
▪ Arrive Promptly. Tours will not be extended due to late arrivals.
▪ Attendees will be divided into small groups for touring.
▪ Leave coats, backpacks, and bags on the bus or check them into coat check.
▪ Food, drink, candy and gum are prohibited in the galleries.
Vans and Personal Vehicles: Parking is available in the museum’s garage for a fee of $10 per vehicle. Museum members park for free. Limited free parking is available in our North Parking lot on a first come, first served basis.
The window for RSVPs has been extended until 6:00 p.m. on Friday, April 6th. Please reply now if you have not already done so!
[The RSVP links will generate an email that will be sent to email@example.com.]